Komuello's innovation creates the most comfortable shoes for your toddler’s little feet. They are made with no adhesive or harmful materials. Below key points of Komuello highlight why moms and toddlers around the world love them so much.
- They are easy to put on and take off, just like comfy socks.
- BPA free, recyclable (and eco-friendly), 100% TPE rubber sole. (TPE material is often used in baby teething toys, so yes, baby can safely chew his Komuello!
- Ultra-light, only 2.5 oz (size 5 based)
- Slip resistant - great for indoor and outdoor.
- Breathable - no worries for sweaty baby feet.
- Patented unique 'Air Pocket' between the sock layer and sole provides extra cushion and breathability.
- WASHABLE - handwash or machine washable (please use a laundry bag).
Breathable! No worries for sweaty baby feet. Tiny holes on our natural rubber sole allow ventilation, preventing sweaty feet and provide extra comfort for crawling, walking, and running!
Simply Toss Them in the Washing Machine! After your Little Adventurer had crawled, walked, and ran around the playground, park, beach, or pool, you can simply toss them in the washing machine (use a laundry bag) so they can wear them again to go out and explore!
Unique Bee-hive pattern non-slip natural rubber sole protects tiny feet from slipping. It's perfect for crawling, walking and running.
Komuello Shoes have 100% TPE Rubber Sole. Did you know TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer, FDA approved) rubber is the same material often used for infant teething products? That means, yes, it is safe for your Little One to even chew on a Komuello shoe! And Komuello shoes are made without any toxic glues (that are usually used in shoe making).
Komuello shoes are Ultra-light, only 2.5 ox (based on size 5), offer a flexible, soft, and supportive outsole, making it easier to crawl, walk and run!
Protect your Little One's feet at the pool or from the hot sand at the beach! Our shoes can be worn in the water!
Komuello USA is a division of JEANNIE N MINI, LLC, a California Company.
Komuello Sister Brands